Saturday, June 25, 2011

250611, Saturday. Revisit to my favourite tree


Another windy day in Coffee Bay.  Seriously happy that my tent is still in one piece.  Didn't go out much today, just practiced a little bit of guitar chords in the caravan, I really don't have much of a natural talent for this, but it's fun. 

 The only time I did go for a walk, was close to sunset and since it was cloudy, I decided to visit my favourite tree again.  I feel this tree deserves an awesome shot, so I'll probably go there another couple of times.  Today when I got there, I thought it might not be such a good day for it after all and I just tried to figure out what would be the best angle.  The sun was going down, but was behind the clouds, so it didn't look like much.  Until the last moment before it disappeared behind the mountains!  It gave me the most beautiful golden light on the wavy grass that reminds me so much of Van Gogh's paintings... Thank You Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment