Thursday, November 10, 2011

101111, Thursday, back to the Bronze Age

These kids really wanted to see the concert and was close to causing a mini trampling.

Some super cute grade Rs saying their say.

Dinner tonight:  baked beans
(For lunch I was actually spoilt - I took a container to the school to get leftovers for Mydog - today's special was mash with butternut, I had more than Mydog.

Due to no gas for cooking (or for my fridge),  I have now resorted to a little paraffin stove, seems cost effective, but otherwise extremely slow for cooking, doesn't get very hot, unless I'm just doing something wrong...

Earlier tonight the electricity went off as well and I really felt like we're going just too far backwards for one week.

Been very blessed with water for about 2 weeks now, many other people in Coffee Bay has been without water most of the week!  Today it's raining again like it's the middle of winter.  And I'm feeling it in my body, haven't managed to get well again after the flu..

My kids at school has really been testing my patience this week, I guess it doesn't count in their favor that I'm not feeling well.  Plus I'm really trying to get these question papers done!  Made good progress today.

Also popped in at the end of year grade ceremony of another school not too far.  A mother wanted me to take photos of her twins in grade R.  Very cute.  Was almost thrown into photographing all the kids, but really couldn't cope with that today.  Needed to get to a non-windy place with some warm tea...

No comments:

Post a Comment