Wednesday, October 5, 2011

051011, Wednesday

I don't really know where the time is going these days.  Had such a fun time on the beach this afternoon.  When I got home from teaching at Kwaaimans, Buyana and his 2 brothers pitched up and was in more of a playing mood than a learning English one.  So was I.  So we took Mydog to the beach and played some bats and balls and other beach running-around activities.

Back at the caravan, I cut up my broken umbrella's material and Buyana and Aphiwe made some balls from plastic from which they made their own pois!  

Oh, this is just one of the previously taken pictures which I rather like and since I have nothing new to show, I thought it won't hurt putting it there again.

I don't know why, but lately, perhaps because of the rain and wind we've been having, the clouds have been even more beautiful than usual.  And the sky is this perfect tone of blue that just compliments the contrasted clouds so brilliantly. It's hard to tell if it's just my imagination about that, but I think I would really appreciate having a camera again.

No comments:

Post a Comment