Thursday, July 21, 2011

210711, Thursday

Moses and Dave
Moses
Lukholo
Brothers Lukholo and Thobile

Just tried to catch up with my photo work today... Got to print some for the people when I go to Umthatha next week.  The days here are passing too quickly and I hardly get done all the things I have to!  

Went to the other side after lunch to practice some Xhosa.  Wasn't there for long when a familiar face (and another little one) approached from the beach!  I was so happy to see my friend Sarah and baby Capri finally returned from Cape Town!  I was worried that they won't come back anytime soon, in fact last week I dreamt about them and dreamt that they came back and Capri was having a conversation with me!  I thought, please don't let it be that long before I see you guys again...!

I had a nice walk the long way back home and quickly went to the beach as the sun was setting.  I was lucky to catch my students Thobile and Lukholo on their way out after surfing, so I could take a pic or two.  Not long before Moses and Dave, their surf-instructor and owner of Coffee Shack came out too.

I was really hungry tonight and spoilt myself with a glass or 2 of wine and my last surviving brinjal of the month with some sun-dried tomatoes (great idea!), garlic, chillies and olive oil with spaghetti and a bit of cheese...mmm

No comments:

Post a Comment