Sunday, July 1, 2012

010712, Beautiful Sunday with the girls

The Reading Hut roof is not yet finished, but very almost there.  I pray tomorrow is the day!!!

We have been very blessed with awesome weather here in Coffee Bay this weekend...  Yesterday I went for a quick swim in the ocean... Lovely. Today I did washing and soaked in all the sunshine I could.

In the afternoon I went to the other side to see some people.  Bumped into Snooks and René with her dad.  Ended up looking after the girls and picking up clothes for Snooks' sleepover at René's house.  Their friendship is very interesting.  Snooks speaks Xhosa and English and René speaks Afrikaans.  Now René's English is improving quite a bit and Snooks is learning a couple of Afrikaans words.  They seem to understand each other pretty well.
The girls, becoming great friends...

Snooks inside her house, packing clothes for sleep-over

René, waiting for Snooks

The view from Snooks' house
 

No comments:

Post a Comment