Saturday, September 24, 2011

240911, Saturday, weekend, finally!


Just gone eight and I’m typing by candle light, trying to be quick cause I might be the only one right now in the campsite without electricity and my batteries are going to run flat.

 I think I was the cause of it going out in the first place.  Yes, I shocked myself earlier, just a little bit but it was quite a shock, I wondered afterwards if I was perhaps a little in shock.  I tried to move the tent light to the caravan while it was on, because my other lights don’t seem to work for some reason today all of a sudden.

Anyway, so now I’m wondering how long this little inconvenience is going to last and if it’s going to end at all or if it’s just one of those things I have to adapt to in this here place.

There seems to have been a couple of attacks this last week on myself from various sized arrows.  I have been struck a couple of times but I am not defeated.

The last little cherry was when I drove to the school this morning and some teenagers were sitting along the road and threw a rock at my wheels as I went past.  It was not such a hectic thing to do, we also threw rocks at cars when I was a child, but they were a bit older.  Anyway, I hooted and slammed on the brakes to give them a fright and they all darted away.  I was a bit angry at that moment because of all the things that happened to me this week, but now I think it’s quite funny.  I mean the electric shock was probably a little worse that that incident.  It’s all relevant hey.

This week has been the most stressful week here in Coffee Bay so far (although I’ve also had too many to mention awesome moments that makes it all worth it and I know that God’s plan for me here is not finished and that He is making a way) and I think what makes it worse is that I know that I’ve only got enough money left to last me another 2 months, if I don’t have anymore emergencies…  Awesome things do happen though, like I believe the insurance is going to pay out so that I can afford a new secondhand camera! Should be able to replace my 50mm f1.4 also, which wasn’t insured... Thank God once again!!!!!!!!! Haleluja!!

So I’m putting it out there and asking anybody who is willing to contribute to me staying here longer, in any way you choose.  I’m going to give you my bank details and if God puts it in your heart, use it.  If not, pray for me, God will make a way.  His will be done. 

Send me a mail of encouragement. (I’m not sure when I’ll be in cellphone contact again….my only form of communication with you for the moment)  lavonnebosman@gmail.com And thank you for just reading my blog even though you might not follow it regularly.  It’s nice to know you’re out there. And a special thanks for reading it even though there aren’t even any pictures on it at the moment…

ABSA
Lavonne Bosman
Savings acc nr. 428174879, Branch 632005

Mydog is sleeping next to my bed again tonight, I occasionally allow that when it gets very cold, which it’s been today, a bit rainy also. 

Anyway, good night and till next time. I’ve got to run to the loo with my gumboots now.

No comments:

Post a Comment