Thursday, September 15, 2011

150911, Thursday...



Tired today as I near the end of the week.  But had a good day.  Nice English class this morning with my grade 6-9s.  And after that another rehearsal of Macbeth...  I think it's going pretty well, I hope I'll be able to do some good character development with some of my actors!  

Had fun with Boyana too.  We did a little role play, very basic.  Literally like:  Hi, I'm Boyana, what's your name?  My name's..... Where are you from?  etc
Quite a challenge for the young lad, as he struggles to read as well.  We spend time on every single word like what/where/how.  The difference between these words are very confusing for him.  Also, he's start of with saying 'Haaim', instead of Hi, I'm....all sorts of things like that.  
But, making good progress! 

Later, we went for a little walk on the beach with Mydog and I made Buyana do some jumps 
for me to photograph.  He enjoyed that!
So, tomorrow's Friday, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment