Sunday, September 4, 2011

040911, Sunday

Mydog is still here and doing much better today.  This morning he was walking around in the campsite and exploring his surroundings.  I gave him a bit of a wash with a cloth and soapy water and I might be wrong, but I think he quite enjoyed that experience.  Then I took him for a little walk on the beach and he walked almost like a normal dog.  He even had a little run. On the way back I could see he was tired again, so back home he went straight for another nap.  But I think he's doing so much better, I might not even take him all the way to the vet tomorrow.  He even took the brave step up into my caravan and is now asleep on the floor next to my bed...  I'm enjoying the company.

Otherwise not much news, just had another friendly Indian man bringing me chicken curry for breakfast this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Mydog! hope he gets better soon. if only they could talk and tell you what's the matter!

    ReplyDelete