Tuesday, August 9, 2011

090811, Tuesday, Womens’s day

The wind is huffing and puffing and trying to blow my house down.  No, it’s not that bad really.  It’s just a bit unpleasant to be outside right now.  For the first time since staying in the campsite, I actually have a family camping right next to me for a few days.  A moment ago they had some trouble with their tent blowing loose and I was happy to go out and quickly help them tie a rope down and get everything under control again.  It feels good to start becoming a little bit of an experienced camper…

 I taught at Kwaaimans  with the NGO this morning and yesterday. Our classes have grown quite big all of a sudden, which is I guess, a good thing.  I almost lost my patience a couple of times with the kids, but it wasn’t too bad.  It is now just a case of crowd control. 

 I went to look for Mister Bom Bom earlier, he’s the man that the piece of land belongs to, that I’d like to use for my community project.  I was a bit nervous and then relieved when he wasn’t there.  I’m not sure if he’ll be willing to let the land go.   And I can’t see another piece of land that would be just so suitable.  So I pray that I’ll meet him at the right time and that it will be in God’s will whether I can get the land or not…

No comments:

Post a Comment