Thursday, February 9, 2012

070212, Tuesday, first day of the pre-schoolers

Not sure if I mentioned this before, but I quit my work at the Christian school and started my own little pre-school.

Was maybe not the best ever start of a new class, but interesting…  I can tell it’s going to have some challenges to overcome.  My three little students each have their own ideas of what they want to do and none of them are too keen on sharing things at this stage. 

We even had a little drama to deal with at the end of the day, with the little boy locking himself in the toilet and totally freaking out, because he was afraid he'd never get out again.  I had to get a ladder to climb over the wall (thank God there was a gap big enough for me to fit through...) and open the door again.  He was rather traumatized by the event and it took some time to calm him down again.

Other than that it didn't go too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment