Sunday, February 3, 2013

030213, Sunday, visiting the other side of the hill













This morning I really felt like going for a walk to take some photo prints to a group of people on the other side of the hill.  I set out but didn't get far.  It was way too hot and the sun was scorching my back.  When I got back to the caravan I had a missed call from Noen saying they are waiting for me to come and help wrap Valentines gifts, so I went there till about 5.  

When I got home again, it started drizzling a bit and then stopped.  I took my chance, picked up my camera and headed up the hill.  I was distracted very soon by someone who lives on the way.  A Xhosa girl that used to work in the house I lived when I first arrived in Coffee Bay.  Anyway, I had to take some pictures.  As I walked on, kids started following me wanting their pictures taken and took me to their home to photograph the rest of the family.  I was more than happy to oblige.  Right now I am very thankful to God who blessed me with this gift of an afternoon and these photographs that I can keep to remind me of His goodness.  Hallelujah!  Without Him it would not be possible...  

Thank You Lord for Your grace and mercy to all of us undeserving people.  
"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus" Romans 3:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment