Tuesday, October 2, 2012

02102012, Greyton and the friendly follower









Have been staying in Greyton for a couple of weeks now enjoying the beauty of the place and going for lots of walks.  My new occupation has spontaneously and unofficially become that of dog-walker.  I've been taking everyone's dogs for walks and the times that I go out for a walk on my own for some reason there is always another random dog that decides to join me.   I don't mind.  It's nice when they get into mischief to just say:" Sorry, I don't even know whose dog that is..."

So today this dog followed me for the second time and I was happy to have a lovely muse.  Haven't been taking too many photos lately so had to go in search of some light in the afternoon.  It was good.

By the way I'm still waiting for my car to get fixed.  I have now booked my bus ticket back to Coffee Bay.  That's going to be interesting getting from Umtata back to the Bay...  Hopefully Coffee Shack shuttle will be so kind to wait for me.  We'll just have to wait and see.



No comments:

Post a Comment