Saturday, June 9, 2012

070612, Thursday, Who can you trust?


Been cheated big time again.  I’m a bit stunned by this situation.  I never saw it coming.  Trusted someone again that I really shouldn’t have. A white guy this time and he was way more sneaky than the Xhosa guy who stole my money the previous time. 

I should really learn to trust my initial instincts about a person a bit more from now on.  Since I haven’t had that much help with what I’m doing so far, I thought, great, perhaps since he's offering, this guy can help make my life a little easier, but was I wrong...  Turns out all the stories he told me right from the beginning were all lies.  There was never any truck and there was never any place he was going to get all the thatch from.  Con-artist of note.  I really don’t understand the reasoning behind it from his side, cause Coffee Bay is a very small place and I’m not going to keep quiet about it.  I would've appreciated if someone had warned me before the time.

All I can say is God forgive this person for he doesn’t know what he’s doing.

I paid him for 120 bundles of thatch and all I have now is about 50 bundles (half of that looks like old thatch from last year and it’s too short- so not sure how much of that I can even use) plus the money I gave him for transport is also gone and he didn’t even pay the guy who transported it in the end… He promises that he’s trying to get my money back, but he was making promises right from the start, so no ways that I’m believing any of that again.

 It is sad that some people just take advantage of another person and think that they can just get away with it, because she is a girl and on her own or whatever.  It is foolishness to think that God doesn’t see what you are doing…

No comments:

Post a Comment